IMPACT requirements for schools and teachers to meet
The IMPACT project will only pay incentives to teachers currently teaching in operational schools. In order to qualify for the payment, there is a two layered process, (i) the school has to qualify first for IMPACT and (ii) teachers in qualified schools must meet the requirements as listed below.
Schools must fulfil the following requirements:
- Submit a Pupil Admission Register for Academic Year 2017;
- Send at least one recent pupil attendance reports to SAMS via 6464 or paper reporting;
- Report teacher attendance for every two week-period in a term to SAMS via 6464 or paper reporting;
- Submit bank account details to SAMS through the uploading of the latest Bank Statement;
- Have an active School Management Committee/Governing Board as evidenced on SAMS;
- Have an up-to-date teacher list on SAMS;
- Submit a copy of the school timetable to SAMS;
- From the first payment onwards, provide accountability for teacher incentives received.
Teachers considered eligible for incentive payments are:
- Full-time primary educators actively teaching in school. This will be validated by assurance from the School Governing Body, and, in due course, enrolment in the HRIS system to be accepted as eligible for incentive payments;
- Classroom teachers teaching full time in primary schools;
- Voluntary teachers teaching full time in primary schools;
- Payam Education Supervisors teaching in primary schools at least five lessons a week and working full time on official duties the remaining time.